The Totals Page allows you to project and forecast your future workforce commitments. You can easily configure the page to display different data depending on your preference. The page can be configured by Job Title and Project. Both options have the same four options for total cell units.
Configure by Job Title
When broken down by Job Title, the Totals Page helps you forecast the needs and allocation of each position within your company.
To configure by Job Title:
- Select the Configure button in the upper left corner of the page
- Select Job Title under the header labeled Breakdown By
- Then, select which total cell unit to display and select apply
The Job Titles listed on the left side of the page will be displayed in the same order as the hierarchy of Job Titles within your company Settings Page.
Configuring by Projects
Breaking down the Totals Page by Project groups the cell units by the project they are assigned to. The Project view allows for the customization of the order in which the projects are displayed.
- Select the Configure button in the upper left hand corner of the page and select Project
- Use the Sort Projects By drop-down menu to select one of the following:
- Project Number
- Earliest Start Date
- Earliest End Date
- Choose the totals cell units then apply
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.