The Requests Page is a list view of every workforce request across all Projects within the Group you are currently viewing. This article will show you how to manage your Requests Page by utilizing the sorting and filter capabilities.
Sorting on the Requests Page refers to the order in which the list is presented. By default, the Requests Page is sorted in alphabetical order based on Project Name. Display your preferred Request information by adding and removing items from the Columns Bar. Learn how to customize your Columns Bar HERE.
In the Column Bar, each field that has the capability to sort includes a Carrot Icon next to the word. A Carrot Icon appearing in orange indicates that it is the one currently sorting the page.
- To sort your Requests by a specific column, select the Carrot Icon
- Once a Carrot Icon is in use, select it again to reverse the list order
- A Carrot pointing upward is sorting in standard order (A-Z, high-to-low, etc.), while a downward pointing Carrot indicates the reversed order
The order in which each column is sorted is determined by the units of that column.
- Worded units are sorted in A-Z format or reversed Z-A
- Project Name, State, Created By
- Numerical units are sorted from high-to-low or reversed to low-to-high
- Project Number, Start/End Date, Start/End Time, Date Created
While sorting is used to rearrange your list, Filtering is used to narrow down the list.
To add a filter to the Requests Page:
- Select the Funnel Icon located in the upper left corner of the page
- Select your filter choice, then select the blue checkmark to apply the filter
- Assignment Flags: show only the Requests with an Assignment Flag configured in your settings
- Created By: show only the Requests created by a specific User
- Ending: show the Requests that end On or Before, On, or On or After a designated date
- Starting: show only the Requests that begin On or Before, On, or On or After a designated date
- Position: show the Requests that ask for a specific Job Title
- Project: show the Requests for a specific Project
- Tags: show only the Requests that ask for a specific Tag
- Filter to show Requests that are not applicable to the desired filter by choosing Doesn't Match before applying the filter
When using multiple Tags as filters on the Requests Page, you can apply them using AND/OR logic.
- AND filters will show the Requests that contain all of the currently filtered Tags
- OR filters will list every Request that holds at least one of the Tag filters in play
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.