If you'd like to send out Assignment Alerts to everyone on a particular Project, you can do so directly from the Gantt Page. This article will show you how.
- Locate the Project you wish to send the Alert for, then select the three dots on the right end of the Project's name bar
- Select Send Assignment Alerts
Select Current Viewing Day or Date Range
- Current Viewing Day will send the Alerts to everyone whose Assignment falls on the day you are currently viewing
- Date Range will send the Alerts to whoever has an Assignment that falls within the selected range
Then, select how you would like the message to be sent
- Send Immediately will send the Alerts upon selecting send
- Schedule will allow you to select a future date and time for the Alert to be sent
- Save Draft will create the Alert but will not send it. It will be stored in your drafts on the Alerts Page.
Select the Edit Alert Template button
- Make any necessary changes to the content of the Alert
- If the Project has a Custom Alert Template, it will populate here
- Choose to send as Individual or Group Message
- Select Save to finish the Alert
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.