Sometimes Projects and People appear on the Gantt Page but they do not have any Assignments. These are called "Empty" People and Projects, which can be hidden from your view of the Gantt if you would like. This article will show you how to do so.
Hiding empty Projects is as simple as applying a Filter.
- On the Gantt Page, select the Funnel Icon located in the upper left corner of the page
- Select Hide Empty Projects, then select True
- Apply the Filter by selecting the blue checkmark
The process is the same for hiding People without Assignments.
- First, switch the Gantt view to People by toggling the People tab towards the upper left corner of the page
- Select the Funnel Icon, select Hide Empty People, then True
- Select the blue checkmark to apply the filter
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.