Communicating with your workforce is highly important to successfully completing jobs. When you want to send a message to every Resource currently Assigned to a specific Project, you can easily do so from the Boards Page.
Follow these instructions to send your message:
- Begin by locating the desired Project, then select the Three Dots on the right end of the Project's name
- Select Message People from the Drop-Down menu
- Select the Current Viewing Day or Date Range
- Current Viewing Day will draft the message to whoever is Assigned to the Project on the day you are currently viewing
- Date Range will draft the message to whoever has an Assignment on the Project that falls within the selected date range
- Then select Create Message
Within the Message People modal:
- Enter your subject and message content
- Choose your Message Type
- Learn about Individual vs Group Messages
- Add or remove any Desired Recipients
- Then, choose the Send Now, Save Draft or Schedule Delivery of the message for a future date and time
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.