The Resource Bench is the hub of every Active and Assignable Resource within the currently selected Group on the Boards Page. It is located on the left-hand side of the page, and contains all of your Resources grouped by three tabs.
Navigating the Bench
The Resource Bench houses three Resource types:
- Available: Active Resources not currently assigned to a Project
- Assigned: Active Resources that are actively assigned to a Project during the viewing day
- Off: Active Resources have Time Off scheduled during the viewing day
Note that the Boards Page is a single-day view, and the Resource Bench will be reflect the date selected in the upper right corner of the page.
The Resource Bench is used to create Assignments and fill Requests. You can also apply Filters to it in order to narrow down your Resources.
- Learn how to Filter the Resource Bench HERE
The Resource Bench also contains the Rapid Assign tool which is used to quickly create multiple Assignments at once.
- Learn how to use the Rapid Assign tool HERE
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.