There are several ways you can send messages in the LaborChart platform - one of them being from the Boards Page. This is a great option if you are looking to send a message to every Resource currently assigned to a Project.
- Start on the Boards Page, then locate the Project you'd like to send a message for
- Select the Three Dots on the far right end of the Project name bar
- Select Message People
- Select Current Viewing Day or Date Range
- Current Viewing Day will draft the message to whoever is assigned to the Project day you are currently viewing
- Date Range will draft the message to whoever has an Assignment on the Project that falls within the selected date range
- Then, select Create Message
Within the Message People modal:
- Enter your Subject and Message content
- Choose to send as Individual Message or Group Message
- Add or remove any Desired Recipients
- Then choose to Send Now, Save Draft, or Schedule Delivery of the message for a future date and time
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.