There are several ways you can send messages in the LaborChart platform - one of them being from the People Page. With all of your current Group's resources listed in one place, the People Page is a quick and efficient location to send Individual or Group Messages.
To send a message from the People Page:
- Locate your desired recipient(s) by Sorting, Filtering or Searching within the People Page
- Select the Checkbox to the left of the recipient, or use the Select All box to select every Resource in the current list
- Select the Airplane Icon in the upper right corner of the page
The Message People modal will populate, and you can then enter your message, and choose to Send Now, Save Draft or Schedule Delivery to select a future date and time for the message to be sent. From this modal, you can also add and remove recipients.
- To add a recipient, select the blue Add Recipient button
- To remove a recipient, select the red Delete Icon to the right of their name
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.