One of the many places Assignment Details can be viewed is the Boards Page. We'll go over how to view them via the Boards Page in this article.
- From the Boards Page, locate the desired Assignment Card
- Select the Resource Initials (or profile photo) on the left side of the Resource Card or Assignment Card
- You will then see the Assignment Details populate, along with other Resource Details
You can also view and edit the Assignment Details using the mini Gantt Icon on the Resource Card. Here's how:
- Find your desired Resource and hover over the Resource Card or Assignment Card
- Select the mini Gantt Icon, which will populate the Assignment Details modal
- When you hover over the colored Assignment Bar, you will see the Project, date range, and times of the Assignment at the bottom of the window
- To edit the Assignment from this view, click on the colored Assignment Bar
- This will give you the choice to edit the Occurrence or Total Assignment
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.