The Project Page is customizable and can display as much or as little information as you would like. The information shown is customized by adding or removing columns within the Columns Bar. This article will walk you through how to do that.
Adding and removing columns are both done through the Column Icon located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the Column Icon to populate the list of available columns
- Mark the checkbox of the columns you wish to add and uncheck the boxes for those you wish to remove
- Select Save to apply changes
Further customize the Columns Bar by changing the order in which the columns appear.
- To move the location of a column, select+hold the Column Tile, drag it to the desired location, then release
In the example below, the Project color is being dragged to be listed before Project name.
- The column will automatically populate in the desired location, as shown below
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.