Requests can be filled from many locations within LaborChart. One easy way to fill a Request is from the Boards Page. From the here, you will be about to fill a request two different ways: the Profile Icon and the Drag and Drop method. This article will show you how to complete both tasks.
Using the Profile Icon
- Locate the desired Request Card in the blue Requests field
- Select the Profile Icon to view the Request Details
- Use the Fill Drop-Down to select the desired Resource
- Select the Resource and make any necessary changes to the Assignment Details
- Select Save to fill the Request and create the Assignment, or select Save & Alert to notify the assignee
Using Drag and Drop
- Locate your desired Resource from the Resource Bench
- Select + Hold the Resource Card, drag it on top of the desired Request Card and release
- Make any necessary changes to the Assignment Details, then select Save or Save & Alert to notify the assignee
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.